Form and functionality have to work together.
Chances you’re going to choose a brand identity design firm because of the way they make things look. But what about the way they make things work? And by work, I mean function properly, sure, but also do they work for your business?
- Does your website have a call to action that gets you conversions?
- Were your business cards designed to meet your budget, variant, and quantity needs?
- Are you able to update your website easily and as often as you need to?
- Is what you’re putting out representing your business while appealing to your ideal clients?
- Do you have enough room to say what you need to say and is it presented in a way that’s easily digestible?
What good is a gorgeous visual identity if it’s not performing for you?
When we work with our clients, our end goal is a beautiful brand identity that does what you need it to do—represent your offerings in the best possible light, attract your ideal customers, and close business. But we also get to know you, your business, your capabilities, and design the tools that will work best for you in the long run.
Loki Loki brand identity basics are what my team and I bring to every single one of our our projects. They’re the foundation of our approach… The staples… The basics… LIGHTBULB. POP! Let’s be cute and connect them to FASHION. I love fashion. You love fashion. It’s fun. It’s on-brand. Most importantly, it’s an excuse to collaborate with Leah Goren. The custom illustrations she created for me are a cheeky reference to my personal (fashion) basics. And I am a “brand stylist,” after all! Collect ’em all!