So… Wanna hang?
I hear a lot that one of the benefits of working with me is having access to my creative wheels turning for you and your business for the duration of our project. And no one wants that to end just because your project has launched—least of all me!
Not only do I want to stay in touch and hear how things are going for you (always!), I want to be sure that you feel taken care of and part of the amazing Loki Loki community in perpetuity.
So I’m thinking about bringing back my monthly office hours, where Loki Loki clients past and present are invited to check in, pick my brain, and discuss anything brand and business related during a monthly, free, clients-only session:
- Looking for some ideas to boost your brand?
- Could you use some behind-the-scenes business advice?
- Need a creative kick in the pants?
- A referral?
- Are you stuck when it comes to blogging?
- Could you use a refresher on doing that one thing on the back-end of your website?
- Not sure what to do with your website next?
- Lost your love for social media?
- Need some fresh eyes on a new venture?
- Looking for ideas to refresh your website?
- Need someone to bounce ideas off of?
- Want to share some exciting news?
- Or just say hi?
Anyway, if we’re going to make this happen, I want to do it in the way that works for you. So if you’re a client from ten years ago, one year ago, or even if we’re working together right now or just launched last week, I’d love it if you could please take a minute or two to fill out our survey so I can get a better idea of what works for you and (hopefully) I’ll see you (at office hours or otherwise) soon!
Thanks in advance for your input!